Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
Aga Mercury 36" Induction Model, Gloss Black
as of Jan, 30 2023
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $313 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See instore for details.
Details & Features
The 36" Mercury Induction Model features an extra-large 7-Mode Multifunction Oven with European Dual-Convection Cooking, Fan-Assisted Baking, Browning, Thaw-to-Serve, Convection Broiling, Warming and Conventional Cooking True European Twin Fan Convection.
The ceramic glass surface cooktop with 5 induction burners and integrated capacitive touch controls efficiently utilizes, transfers, and captures 90% of the energy generated, compared to only 55% with that of a traditional gas burner.
The 36" Mercury Induction Model is available in 5 contemporary colors and Stainless Steel.
35 7/16" W x 26 1/5" D x 35 7/8" H (inches)
403 lb. uncrated, 449 lb. crated (includes range, crate & pallet)
- REFINED MOD STYLING
- The AGA Mercury range is known for its bold design and anchoring style as a statement piece in the kitchen.
- Designed and built in the United Kingdom, this range uses the highest quality components and integrates sleek details, like hi-fi style cooking controls and a stylish handrail. A technical masterpiece, the AGA Mercury range is the embodiment of exquisite quality and stylish, thoughtful design.
- The AGA Mercury is available in six sophisticated finish options, including Gloss or Matte Black, Ivory, Midnight Sky, Stainless Steel, and White making it a perfect match for any kitchen.
- MULTI-OVENS FOR MULTI-TASKING
- With the 48” Mercury model, three separate ovens totaling six cubic feet can cook as little or as much as you want—and each space-efficient oven can fit a 25-pound turkey.
- The multi-function oven offers seven cooking options including Defrost, Convection, Convection Broiling, Fan Assist Bake, Conventional, Browning and Base Heat, and comes equipped with a telescopic shelf that prevents the shelf from tipping forward when removing food from the oven. A second extra-large, true European convection oven evenly circulates heat for excellent cooking performance.
- 5-BURNER GAS COOKTOP
- Offering precise control for expert cooking, the five-burner gas cooktop features sealed brass burners with an exceptionally large center burner for oversized stockpots and wok cooking.
- Cast-iron pan supports are sturdy and durable, offering heavy-duty performance and resistance against wear and tear.
- The five gas burners on the AGA Mercury range are topped with a porcelain-enamel finish, cast-iron flame spreader to provide heat distribution and retention for highly controllable cooking.
- INNOVATIVE INDUCTION TECHNOLOGY
- The AGA Mercury Induction Range offers an extra-large five-zone ceramic glass induction cooktop as an alternative to a gas cooktop. Induction cooking is safe and efficient, making use of 90% of the available heat, as compared to 55% with that of a gas burner. A pan detection function recognizes when a pan is placed on to one of the induction zones and will switch the heated zone off automatically when removed for enhanced safety.
- With nine power settings, this induction hob offers enhanced flexibility to cater to all types of cooking, including low temperature and simmer settings. Each zone also has a boost function to rapidly reach maximum temperature.
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...