Aga MERCURY 48" Induction Model, Matte Black
as of May, 28 2023
- Total Price:
- Add to compare
- Add to wishlist
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $358 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See instore for details.
Details & Features
With the largest induction cooktop you can find today, the AGA Mercury Induction Range features innovative induction technology and precise temperature control. Two fast-heating ovens and a glide out broiler give you the flexibility to cook at separate temperatures simultaneously, simplifying even the most complicated meals.
5 INDUCTION BURNERS
7 COOKING MODES
Triple Zone Power Boost Induction
- Extra-large ceramic glass induction cooktop with 5 induction burners which can be used simultaneously
- Induction cooktop makes use of 90% of the available heat compared to just 55% with that of a gas burner
- Efficient induction cooking surface with the following features:
- Each zone offers a boost in power
- Residual heat indicator
- Automatic heat-up per zone
- 9 power settings giving instant response
- Low temperature and simmer setting
- Overheat detection
- Child safety lock
- Generous cooking space with three 7" dia., one 6" dia. and one 10" dia. defined pan areas
- Built-in pan recognition sensors automatically turn the burner off when not is use, saving energy and increasing safety
Versatile Multi-Oven Cooking
- Multiple ovens total over 6 cubic feet of oven space to maximize space and reduce energy consumption. And don't let the space-efficient size fool you - it can fit a 25-lb turkey in both large ovens!
- One extra-large 7-Mode Multi-Function™ Oven (left oven) offers dynamic cooking options, including Defrost, Convection, Convection Broiling, Fan Assist Bake, Conventional, Browning and Base Heat
- A second extra-large true European convection oven (right oven) evenly circulates heat
- Each large oven has 5 rack positions; the range comes with 4 heavy duty steel racks and one telescoping steel rack for a total of 5 oven racks
- EasyClean™ Technology with black enamel interior
- Dual-element Glide-Out Broiler System provides complete coverage to adeptly toast bread, sear meat, char vegetables and anything in between
- With full and half broil, it features an extendable gliding tray that adjusts to four heights and can cook as many as six 6-oz steaks at once
- Its powerful 8-pass, 2,300 watt design is ready to cook in just 5 minutes
- 9 eye-catching Hi-Fi Style Controls deliver precise power to each burner and oven with stereo-like grace
- Spacious storage drawer with rubber mat protects and stores your cookware
- REFINED MOD STYLING
- The AGA Mercury range is known for its bold design and anchoring style as a statement piece in the kitchen.
- Designed and built in the United Kingdom, this range uses the highest quality components and integrates sleek details, like hi-fi style cooking controls and a stylish handrail. A technical masterpiece, the AGA Mercury range is the embodiment of exquisite quality and stylish, thoughtful design.
- The AGA Mercury is available in 8 Classic Colours (including Stainless Steel), and 8 Soho Colours. Ranges manufactured using colours from the Soho Colour & Design Series are only available with a stainless steel fascia. Expressing your sophisticated tastes through colour, make the AGA Mercury a perfect match for any kitchen.
- MULTI-OVENS FOR MULTI-TASKING
- With the 48 Mercury model, three separate ovens totaling six cubic feet can cook as little or as much as you want and each space-efficient oven can fit a 25-pound turkey.
- The multi-function oven offers seven cooking options including Defrost, Convection, Convection Broiling, Fan Assist Bake, Conventional, Browning and Base Heat, and comes equipped with a telescopic shelf that prevents the shelf from tipping forward when removing food from the oven. A second extra-large, true European convection oven evenly circulates heat for excellent cooking performance.
- 5-BURNER GAS COOKTOP
- Offering precise control for expert cooking, the five-burner gas cooktop features sealed brass burners with an exceptionally large center burner for oversized stockpots and wok cooking.
- Cast-iron pan supports are sturdy and durable, offering heavy-duty performance and resistance against wear and tear.
- The five gas burners on the AGA Mercury range are topped with a porcelain-enamel finish, cast-iron flame spreader to provide heat distribution and retention for highly controllable cooking.
- INNOVATIVE INDUCTION TECHNOLOGY
- The AGA Mercury Induction Range offers an extra-large five-zone ceramic glass induction cooktop as an alternative to a gas cooktop. Induction cooking is safe and efficient, making use of 90% of the available heat, as compared to 55% with that of a gas burner. A pan detection function recognizes when a pan is placed on to one of the induction zones and will switch the heated zone off automatically when removed for enhanced safety.
- With nine power settings, this induction hob offers enhanced flexibility to cater to all types of cooking, including low temperature and simmer settings. Each zone also has a boost function to rapidly reach maximum temperature.
|Left Hand Oven: Type / No. of Functions||MULTIFUNCTION / 7 FUNCTIONS|
|Right Hand Oven Function: Type / No. of Functions||Fanned / 1 Function|
|Left Hand Oven Furniture: Side Liners||GLOSS|
|Left Hand Oven Furniture: Telescopic QTY||1|
|Grill Type, Function||SEPARATE, FULL & HALF|
|Hotplate Cooking Zones||5|
|Low Temperature Settings||2 Settings|
|Powerful Central Cooking Zone||3.7 kW|
|Unpacked Width (mm)||1208|
|Unpacked Depth Excluding Handles (mm)||663|
|Unpacked Depth Including Handles (mm)||723|
|Ratings ELECTRIC Total||9.25 kW|
|Grill power rating (kW)||2.3 kW|
|Grill Pan Material||STAINLESS STEEL|
|Left Hand Oven Fuel||ELECTRIC|
|Left Hand Oven Furniture: Oven Base Tray||YES|
|Left Hand Oven: Wirework||Heavy Duty|
|Left hand oven furniture: Flat shelves qty||1|
|Left hand oven furniture: Drop shelf qty||1|
|Left hand oven furniture: No. of levels||5|
|Right hand oven fuel type||ELECTRIC|
|Right Hand Oven Furniture: Oven Base Tray||YES|
|Right Hand Oven: Wirework||Heavy Duty|
|Right hand oven furniture: Flat shelves qty||1|
|Right hand oven furniture: No. of levels||5|
|Drawer System Runner / Roller||Push to Open|
|Maximum Electrical Load||18.50|
|Energy rating - LH oven||A|
|Energy rating - RH oven||A|
|Hob zone 1 Power||1.4|
|Hob zone 2 Fuel||INDUCTION|
|Hob zone 2 Power||1.85|
|Hob zone 3 Fuel||INDUCTION|
|Hob zone 3 Power||2.3|
|Hob zone 4 Fuel||INDUCTION|
|Hob zone 4 Power||1.85|
|Hob zone 5 Fuel||INDUCTION|
|Hob zone 5 Power||1.85|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...