RISE™ Induction Slide-In Range
as of Nov, 30 2023
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $126 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See instore for details.
Details & Features
Precision and power meet flexibility in the RISE™ Induction Slide-In Range. The fast and flexible Magnetic Induction cooktop features Assisted Cooking, which selects an optimal power level to boil, simmer or melt for you. The True Convection oven circulates steady, even heat around every rack to cook multiple dishes at once.
- 10-Inch Element
- This element can accommodate larger cookware for high-heat searing and sautéing.
- 5.5-Inch Element
- This element can accommodate smaller cookware and handle delicate lower-heat techniques like simmering and melting.
- 6.2 Cu. Ft. Oven Capacity
- A 6.2 Cu. Ft. capacity of the oven cavity lets you cook various dishes on multiple racks at once.
- ADA Compliant
- Designed to meet ADA standards when installed according to the ADA guidelines.
- Air Fry Basket
- Utilize the stainless steel Air Fry Basket in the oven to crisp food, then clean it easily in the dishwasher.
- AquaLift™ Self-Cleaning Technology
- Clean the oven with minimal odors at a temperature below 248°F. This innovative 40-minute cycle combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills that can be wiped away once the cycle is complete.*
*Unlike traditional Adjustable Self-Clean Cycle which burns off soils, when using AquaLift™ self-clean technology, add water, run the cycle and then manually remove the water and soils with a wet sponge when the cycle is finished.
- Assisted Boil
- Selects the optimal power level for you on each element to help bring water and other liquids to a boil quickly.
- Assisted Cooking
- By selecting Assisted Boil, Simmer or Melt, the optimal power level is adjusted for you to help bring water to a boil, simmer foods or melt delicate ingredients.
- Assisted Melt
- Selects the optimal power level for you on each element to help melt ingredients.
- Assisted Simmer
- Selects the optimal power level for you on each element to help simmer delicate food items.
- Bridge Function
- Combine two elements with the Bridge Function to create an expanded cooking zone for larger cookware, like braisers and griddles.
- Emotive Controls
- Striking and inviting controls with LED lighting unleash performance at your touch.
- Experts at the Ready
- Our crew relentlessly engages with JennAir™ appliances day in, day out. Initiated in rigorous product, process and culinary training, this team answers to you-from sales to installation to ownership.
- Glide Rack
- Smooth moves. The rack glides in and out fluidly and quietly, even when fully loaded.
- Halogen Lighting
- Halogen Lighting illuminates the interior of the oven for enhanced visibility and showcasing food.
- Magnetic Induction
- The precision of gas with the minimalist appeal of glass tap touch controls. The powerful cooktop directly heats just the cookware, leaving the area surrounding the elements cool to the touch.
- Pan Detection
- Sensor-driven elements activate upon contact with induction cookware of the right size and automatically switch off when the cookware is removed.
- RISE™ Design Expression
- Forged for an era of striking proportions, robust lines of the RISE™ Design Expression draw the eye to its traditional yet unconventional design. Indulge in the details - a custom, diamond-knurled handle and a bold badge.
- Serviced by a Select Few
- We narrowed down our dedicated network to only the most experienced providers. Armed with extensive access to products and knowledge, their expertise is unmatched.
- True Convection
- Steady heat from a third element behind the whirling fan ensures circulation around every rack. Flaunt your cooking prowess with mouthwatering, flaky pastries and irresistible roasts.
- Two 7-Inch Elements
- A pair of 7-inch elements can be utilized individually for smaller specialty cookware or combined to create an expanded cooking zone for larger braisers and griddles.
- A larger, high-heat cooking element with an output of 3,600 watts
- A smaller, low-heat cooking element with an output of 2,200 watts
- Cook multiple dishes at once with a 6.2 Cu. Ft. capacity
- Meets ADA standards when installed according to ADA guidelines
- Allow hot air to flow around foods within the Air Fry Basket
- Clean the oven with low heat and water in a quick 40-minute cycle
- Selects the optimal power level for you for boiling
- Selects an optimal power level for you to boil, simmer or melt
- Selects the optimal power level for you for melting
- Selects the optimal power level for you for simmering
- Combine two elements to create a larger cooking zone
- Controls with LED lighting unleash performance at your touch
- This team answers to you-from sales to installation to ownership
- Glides in and out fluidly and quietly, even when fully loaded
- Illuminates the oven interior to showcase food
- Convert cookware into the heat source for fast, flexible cooking
- Activate an element on contact with a pan
- Forged for an era of striking proportions, indulge in bold design
- A dedicated network of experienced service providers
- Circulates steady heat around every rack
- A pair of 3,000 watt elements can be used individually or combined
|Electronic Display Type||PMVA LCD|
|Cooktop Control Knob Type||N/A|
|Cooktop Control Location||Front|
|Cooktop Control Type||Tap Touch|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Black|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Glass|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust||Yes|
|Cooktop Configuration||All Burners|
|Oven Light Switch Location||Oven Control|
|Oven Selections||Air Fry; Audible Signal; Bake; Broil; Cancel/Off; Clock; Control Lock; Convect Modes; Cook Time Indicator; Delay Start; Favorites; Keep Warm/Warm Hold; Start Time; Stop Time; Timer|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Power Outage Compatible||No|
|Range Drawer Type||None|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||26.188|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||28.813|
|Depth Excluding Doors||25.25|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||48.75|
|Oven Interior Depth||20.625|
|Oven Interior Height||22.125|
|Oven Interior Width||24.125|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Center Front Element-burner Size||N/A|
|Cooktop Element Style||Induction|
|Left Front Element-burner Size||7in.|
|Left Front Element-burner Type||Bridge|
|Left Rear Element-burner Size||7in.|
|Left Rear Element-burner Type||Bridge|
|Number of Cooking Element-burners||4|
|Right Front Element-burner Size||10in.|
|Right Front Element-burner Type||Power|
|Right Rear Element-burner Size||5.5in.|
|Right Rear Element-burner Type||Standard|
|Door Type||Metal & Glass|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Type||Reach Through Handle|
|Oven Control Knob Type||N/A|
|Oven Control Location||Front|
|Oven Control Type||Tap Touch|
|Oven Window Size||Large|
|Bake Element Power||3,600 W|
|Broiler Element Power||4,000 W|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Convection Element Power||3,200 W|
|Convection Element Type||Fan|
|Convection Functions||Bake, Broil, Air Fry|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Natural Gas Convertible||N/A|
|Number of Oven Lights||2|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Rack Guides||7|
|Oven Cleaning Type||Self-Cleaning|
|Oven Cooking System||Convection|
|Oven Light Type||Halogen|
Save up to 25% on eligible Jennair® appliances from November 1 to December 31, 2023. Purchase 2 eligible∆ Jennair® Appliances* and receive 10% instant savings.* Purchase 2 or 3 eligible∆ Jennair® Appliances* and receive 15% instant savings.** Purchase 4 eligible∆ Jennair® Appliances* and receive 20% instant savings.*** Purchase 5+ eligible∆ Jennair® Appliances* and receive 25% instant savings.**** PLUS buy 3 or more eligible Jennair appliances and receive additional savings.** You can save $250 off qualifying refrigeration columns, $500 off qualifying commercial ranges, $250 off qualifying wall ovens or $500 off qualifying built-in refrigeration. ∆Refrigerator panels qualify as an eligible model for instant savings. Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more details.
Receive an Induction-Ready cookware set when you register your qualifying JennAir® Induction Range or JennAir® Induction Cooktop purchase* between January 1 to December 31, 2023. Must register your Jennair® purchase by calling 1-800-JENNAIR(536-6247) on or before June 30, 2024, or your offer will be voided. *Some conditions apply. See in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more details.
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...