Frigidaire Professional PCFI3670AF
Frigidaire Professional 36" Induction Freestanding Range
- SALE Ends January 10, 2024:
- Tasco's Sale Price:
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $210 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See instore for details.
Details & Features
The Frigidaire Professional 36 Induction Range features dual fan convection that effectively circulates hot air throughout the oven cavity, giving you perfectly baked muffins, proteins and more. Plus no cooktop is easier to clean than induction, since induction heats the pan and not the cooktop around it, spills wipe up more easily. This range also features backlit LED knobs and our Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel finish that resists finger prints, making cleanup easy.
- Keeping your cooktop clean has never been easier
- Unlike traditional electric and gas cooktops, Induction only heats the pan and the food in it, so the area around the pan stays cooler, allowing you to clean up spills and splatters while you cook.
- Delicious results, every time with Dual Fan Convection
- Get faster, more even multi-rack baking with powerful dual convection fans that circulate hot air throughout the oven cavity.
- Get amazingly fast results with Induction
- With induction, heat transfers directly to the cookware bypassing the cooktop surface, making induction incredibly fast.
- Bright, backlit LED Knobs
- Backlit LED knobs light up when the cooktop is in use.
- Take the guesswork out of cooking with the Temperature Probe
- The Temperature Probe monitors and alerts when the desired finished cooking temperature has been reached.
- Convenient Bridge Elements
- Connects two elements to allow for simultaneous control, perfect for a griddle pan.
- One Hour Steam Clean
- Keep your oven looking and operating at its best with the fast Steam Clean cycle that's chemical and odor-free.
- Soft-close oven door
- Soft-close hinges gently guide the oven door to a closed position.
- Better access to your meals with the Glide Rack
- Our extending Glide Rack makes it easier to monitor and lift your food out of the oven.
- Safer Cooktop Surface
- Induction heats your pan and the food in it, so the area around the pan stays cooler.
- More Efficient Way to Cook
- Use less energy while you cook with energy-efficient induction technology which heats the pan directly so less heat loss in the cooking process.
- Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
- Resists fingerprints and cleans easily.
- Induction is compatible with most cookware
- Most stainless steel and cast iron cookware is compatible with induction elements. An easy rule of thumb: if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cookware, it s induction-friendly. * Pan performance may vary based on cookware material and quality.
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K™ Certified)
|Product Line||Induction Range|
|Power Type||Electric 240v|
|Bridge Element Location||Right and Left|
|Cooking Surface Type||Smooth|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Right Front Element Burner Size||7 1/10"|
|Right Rear Element Burner Size||7 1/10"|
|Left Front Element Burner Size||7 1/10"|
|Left Rear Element Burner Size||7 1/10"|
|Center Front Element Burner Size||10 1/4"|
|Right Front Element Burner||1,850 / 3,000 Watts (Boost)|
|Right Rear Element Burner||1,850 / 3,000 Watts (Boost)|
|Left Front Element Burner||1,850 / 3,000 Watts (Boost)|
|Left Rear Element Burner||1,850 / 3,000 Watts (Boost)|
|Center Element Burner||2,600 / 3,700 Watts (Boost)|
|Bake Element||3300 Watts|
|Bake Element Type||Hidden|
|Broil Element||3300 Watts|
|Convection Element||3380 Watts|
|Convection Type||True Dual|
|Number of Convection Fans||2|
|Number of Rack Positions||5|
|Oven Interior Color||Gray|
|Oven Light Quantity||2|
|Oven Light Type||Halogen|
|Oven Light Watts||40 Watts|
|Rack Position Type||Ladder|
|Rack Type 1||Flat|
|Rack Type 1 Quantity||2|
|Rack Type 2||Glide|
|Rack Type 2 Quantity||1|
|Window Type||Extra Large Window|
|Display Light Color||White|
|Exterior Finish||Smudge-Proof® Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions and Volume|
|Minimum Height||35 3/16"|
|Maximum Height||36 3/16"|
|Depth With Door 90° Open||43 15/16"|
|Depth With Handle||27"|
|Oven Interior Height||14 1/2"|
|Oven Interior Width||28 1/4"|
|Oven Interior Depth||16 1/2"|
|Oven Capacity||4.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Amps @ 240 Volts||50 Amps|
|Voltage Rating||240 V|
|Adjustable Leveling Legs||Yes|
|Included Power Cord Type||4-Prong Plug|
|Product Weight||249 lbs|
|Prop 65 Label||Yes|
|Warranty - Labor||1 Year|
|Warranty - Parts||1 Year|
|Certifications and Approvals|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...