Details & Features
This Jenn-Air™ luxury telescoping downdraft ventilation offers minimal design and powerful performance right at the cooking surface. Designed to work with smaller cooking appliances, the sleek telescoping downdraft vent appears at the touch of a button, and elegantly retracts back into the countertop when not in use.
- 600 CFM High-Performance Blower
- A single centrifugal blower motor design allows the ventilation system to operate at up to 600 CFM to quickly remove smoke, steam and cooking odors.
- 14-Inch (35.6cm) Rise
- Vent rises a full 14 inches (35.6cm), so it's far enough above the cooktop to capture steam from tall stockpots and other cookware.
- 3 1/4" x 10" Rectangular Exterior Venting
- The 3 1/4" x 10" rectangular exterior ventilation system allows ductwork to extend through an outer wall or the roof of a home.
- Reversible Motor Box
- Designed for flexibility, the reversible motor box can be positioned to face the front or back of cabinets to accommodate more installation options.
- Four Fan Speed Settings
- Four different settings on this luxury telescoping downdraft ventilation allow you to control the ventilation level for optimum performance and energy efficiency.
- Dishwasher-Safe Premium Mesh Filters
- These aluminum mesh filters, which effectively capture smoke, grease and cooking odors as they''re drawn through the hood, can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher.
- 6-Inch Round Exterior Venting
- The 6-inch round exterior ventilation system allows ductwork to extend through an outer wall or the roof of a home.
- Hidden Slide Controls
- This luxury telescoping downdraft ventilation achieves its sleek appearance with controls that are hidden from sight.
- Automatic Shutoff When Retracted
- This feature provides peace of mind by ensuring that the blower will always be turned off once the hood has been lowered into the countertop.
- Integrated Styling
- This luxury telescoping downdraft ventilation, which integrates into countertops and islands, allows you achieve a streamlined look.
- Slim Profile
- The telescoping downdraft ventilation''s slim profile takes up minimal space on a countertop or island.
|Carton Depth||33 1/2|
|Energy Star® Qualified||ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Hood Type||Retractable Downdraft|
|Control Type||Push Button|
|CFM Motor Class||600|
|Sound Max Speed (Sones)||7.9|
|Number of Speeds||4|
|Duct Outlet Size (in.)||3 1/4 x 10|
|Ventilation CFM Rating||600|
|Design Expression||Stainless Steel|
Start the new year right with Jennair® appliances from January 1 – February 2, 2022. Purchase 1 eligible∆ Jennair® appliance and receive 10% off in instant savings*. Purchase 2 or 3 eligible∆ Jennair® appliances and receive 15% off in instant savings**. Purchase 4 or more eligible∆ Jennair® appliances and receive 20% off in instant savings***. Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more details.
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...