Details & Features
Designed to be suspended above a kitchen island, Cingoli takes flight with graceful 36" or 42" arched glass wings, which allow natural light to illuminate the surface below.
The expansive glass wings are complemented by reflective stainless steel. The beauty of Cingoli is combined with features such as a powerful 600 CFM blower, dishwasher-safe stainless steel microhole filter and glass touch controls that deliver convenience and safety.Designed for standard ducted installation, Cingoli can also be installed as a recirculating system using the Recirculating Kit, available as an accessory.
- Ambient light
- Elica studies on hood lighting leaves no stone unturned. Here we have thought about products not only able to light the cooktop, but the entire kitchen space. And so the hood is transformed: from a kitchen appliance to a true lighting element. Considering the design of Elica hoods, it is not hard to imagine how this option is quite unique, and represents one extraordinary point of strength for us.
- CFM Reduction
- CFM Reduction System (CRS), is an exclusive feature to Elica hoods, which enables the user to reduce directly in the glass touch control the maximum blower CFM, to meet local code requirements.
- The Dimmer allows you to adjust the brightness of the light as you wish. With Elica, lighting is customized in a discreet, personal and practical way, in order to contribute in creating the perfect kitchen atmosphere.
- Hush System
- An exclusive sound deadening technology that effectively reduces sound levels up to 35%, compared to typical range hoods.
- Top Performance
- Excellent performance for models equipped with this plus. High fume capturing capacity with an average aspiration range of 600 CFM's. with low noise levels, 1.2 - 1.7 sones at working speed.
|Extraction capacity||600 CFM|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...