- Today's Price:
as of Nov, 29 2022
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $94 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See instore for details.
Details & Features
TAME THE OUTDOORS, WITHOUT SACRIFICING STYLE AND LUXURY
Capri features a heavy gauge, corrosion resistant 304-grade stainless steel body,which will withstand the harshest environment.
The seamless welding and gleaming polished exterior, plus the stylish beveled front rim and backlit knob controls (that recess out of sight), deliver an elevated Italian design for the outdoor cooking. Also, LED lighting will brilliantly illuminate the cooking area at night and last the life of the hood. Capri is available in 36" and 48" widths, an optional 3" spacer will extend the depth to 35" for added capture efficiency, plus optional 12" and 6" duct covers are available to reach any ceiling height. The extra deep 32" hood body is complimented with dual sets of angled stainless steel professional baffle filters, that provide exceptional air capture and a 1200 cfm blower has the power to do the job.
Sones Min:2.47, Max:9.04
- Grease Collector
- Professional grade, heavy gauge stainless steel baffle filters are the perfect choice for those with top chef dreams. Designed for high airflow cooking, the "S" shape design traps volumes of grease (for a cleaner kitchen), which is collected in trays for easy removal and cleaning.
- Heat Guard
- A safety feature that protects the hood and cabinetry from excessive heat, by sensing extreme temperatures (>158 degrees) and will automatically adjusts the blower speed to HIGH. Blower speed will automatically adjust back once temperatures drop to a safe level.
- LED Replaceable
- High quality LED lighting usually requires a skilled technician to replace lamps. Avoid this expense with Elica's new LED lamps that enable typical homeowners to replace in seconds.
- Professional Performance
- Special features and very high performances for models with aspiration capacity between 600 and 1200 CFM's, and noise level between 65 and 75 db(A) at maximum speed. The Ideal complement of PRO ranges.
- Seamless Look
- Elica Professional grade hoods feature heavy gauge stainless steel "Seamless" construction that delivers refined elegance and reflects the superior quality and Italian craftsmanship invested into each range hood.
|Sones||Min 8.2 Max 8.7|
|Extraction capacity||1200 CFM|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...