Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
LUGANO WALL-MOUNT 36"
- Today's Price:
as of Oct, 02 2022
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $52 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See instore for details.
Details & Features
The pairing of glass and brilliant stainless steel, make it ideal for any kitchen and will blend perfectly with other appliances.
Perimeter Aspiration technology helps to achieve Top Performance. Available in 30" & 36" widths, Lugano includes a powerful 600 CFM blower, LED lighting with dimmable feature and glass capacitive touch controls.
- Dim Light
- The light in the kitchen, as in any room, is a key design feature for improving the home living experience. Achieving the right intensity becomes fundamental in creating the desired atmosphere. Which is why Elica has designed the Dim light function which allows you to adjust the intensity of your extraction hood light with a simple control. Maximum light for the best visibility on the worktop or dimmed when relaxing.
- CFM Reduction
- CFM Reduction System (CRS), is an exclusive feature to Elica hoods, which enables the user to reduce directly in the glass touch control the maximum blower CFM, to meet local code requirements.
- Hush System
- An exclusive sound deadening technology that effectively reduces sound levels up to 35%, compared to typical range hoods.
- LED Light
- LED lighting is undoubtedly the smartest solution in terms of energy saving. Expected life time of over 20.000 hours, represents the most remarkable advantage of LED light bulbs.
- Perimeter Aspiration
- First developed by Elica, this technology literally turned the market 180 degrees and opened the door to hoods that could be mounted on the wall like picture frames. The technology draws air through a narrowed channel around a face plate, which increases suction, without increasing blower speed or energy consumption.
- Professional Performance
- Special features and very high performances for models with aspiration capacity between 600 and 1200 CFM's, and noise level between 65 and 75 db(A) at maximum speed. The Ideal complement of PRO ranges.
|Extraction capacity||600 CFM|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...