Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
MEZZANO 36" SS
- Today's Price:
as of Oct, 02 2022
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $49 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See instore for details.
Details & Features
With a "minimalist" hood design that's only 2" high, the stainless steel Mezzano is in step with today's world of flat-panel TVs and other futuristic products with clean, architectural lines.
MEZZANO has LED dimmable lighting, stainless steel microhole filters and glass touch controls that are hidden when the hood is off. It's also equipped with HUSH Sound Suppression that reduces sound up to 35%, allowing you to comfortably cook and entertain at the same time.MEZZANO can also be installed as a recirculating system using the available Recirculating Kit.
- CFM Reduction
- CFM Reduction System (CRS), is an exclusive feature to Elica hoods, which enables the user to reduce directly in the glass touch control the maximum blower CFM, to meet local code requirements.
- Hush System
- An exclusive sound deadening technology that effectively reduces sound levels up to 35%, compared to typical range hoods.
- LED Light
- LED lighting is undoubtedly the smartest solution in terms of energy saving. Expected life time of over 20.000 hours, represents the most remarkable advantage of LED light bulbs.
- Touch Control
- Enjoy the modern design and convenience of multi-function electronic touch controls, which are discreetly hidden behind sleek black glass, and will illuminate a soft blue when activated.
- Top Performance
- Excellent performance for models equipped with this plus. High fume capturing capacity with an average aspiration range of 600 CFM's. with low noise levels, 1.2 - 1.7 sones at working speed.
|Extraction capacity||600 CFM|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...