Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
Best by Broan WCB3I30SBB
30-inch 650 Max Blower CFM Stainless Steel Chimney Range Hood with PURLED™ Light System and Black Glass (WCB3 Series)
- Today's Price:
as of Dec, 02 2022
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $37 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See instore for details.
Details & Features
Characterized by its sleek profile, the Ispira chimney range hood models will add a subtle hint of joy to contemporary and modern decors. The WCB3 Series delivers unparalleled performance at 650 Max Blower CFM. In either 30-inch or 36-inch widths, it offers a personal touch of boldness and sophistication - an effortless addition to any modern kitchen decor.
- Powered by internal blower system with 650 Max Blower CFM
- Width: 30''
- Depth:20 3/4''
- Very quiet 1.5 Sones at normal setting
- 4-speed electronic controls with blue or white backlighting and 5 minute delay-off feature keeps hood running after cooking to ensure smoke & odors have cleared the environment
- 2- level Exclusive PURLED™ LED module (3000K) boosts light output by 25%, distributes light six times better and improves energy efficiency
- Hybrid aluminum mesh & stainless steel low profile baffle filters effectively capture grease and are dishwasher safe making it easier to have a cleaner, odor-free kitchen
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- 3 1/4 x 10 duct H-V with back draft damper
- Optional 10-foot flue extension available (AEWCB3SB purchase separately)
- Code Ready Technologyu00A0provides capability to reduce CFM level to 300 CFM to address local codes or make-up air requirements
|Sound Level (Sones)||1.5|
|Light Bulbs Included||Yes|
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top||24.00|
|Filter Type||Hybrid Baffle|
|Remote Operation Capable||No|
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Can be used to comply with LEED Requirements||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Parts/2 Year Labor|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...