Best by Broan WPP9IQ36SB
36-inch Chimney Range Hood with iQ6u00A0Blower System, 800 Max Blower CFM, Stainless Steel (WPP9u00A0Series)
- Today's Price:
as of Dec, 08 2021
- Total Price:
Details & Features
The WPP9's traditional chimney design has soot the test of time. This hood's powerful design can handle the needs of pro-style cooking. A 3-speed plus boost electronic control operates bright halogen lighting and your choice of an internal blower version with the exclusive iQ Blower System™ with either 800 or 1500 Max Blower CFM, or an external blower (sold separately) to customize performance based on your needs. Available in 4 widths from 36 to 54 inches.
- Powered by the exclusive iQ blower system 800 MAX blower CFM with GPS technology for the quietest, most energy efficient and fastest smoke and odor removal available in a range hood. External blower options also available.
- Width: 36''
- Depth 24'''
- Ultra-quiet 0.3 Sones at normal setting
- 4-speed electronic controls with a 10 minute delay-off feature keeps hood running after cooking to ensure smoke & odors have cleared the environment, and the filter clean reminder helps ensure optimal performance.
- Two-level halogen cooktop lighting. (Bulbs included.)
- Hybrid aluminum mesh & stainless steel low profile baffle filters effectively capture grease and are dishwasher safe making it easier to have a cleaner, odor-free kitchen
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- 8" round duct connector with backdraft damper
- Can be used with optional Universal make-up air damper MD6TU, MD8TU or MD10TU to replace air exhausted out of the house only when the hood is turned ON, helping with ventilation to keep your home fresh while reducing energy consumption
|Sound Level (Sones)||<0.3|
|Light Bulbs Included||Yes|
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top||24.00|
|Control Type||Push Button|
|Filter Type||Hybrid Baffle|
|Remote Operation Capable||Optional (Sold Separately)|
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Can be used to comply with LEED Requirements||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Parts/2 Year Labor|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...