Frigidaire 24" Built-In Dishwasher
as of Dec, 08 2022
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $17 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See instore for details.
Details & Features
The Frigidaire 24" dishwasher has three separate spray arms give your dishes the ultimate clean every time. Sanitize cycle removes 99.9% of common household bacteria while cleaning 14 place settings in one cycle.
- NSF™ Certified
- Sanitize cycle removes 99.9% of common household bacteria.
- Fits up to 14 place settings
- Cleans 14 place settings in one cycle.
- ENERGY STAR™ Certified
- Maximize your energy and dollar savings with ENERGY STAR™ Certified Appliances.
- Run your dishwasher while you're in the same room. It runs at 55 DBAs.
- A Thorough Clean Every Time
- Three separate spray arms give your dishes the ultimate clean every time.
- Cycle Indicator Lights
- LED lights tell you what cycle is selected and when your dishes are clean
- Durable Polymer Wash Tub
- Supports the drying process, keeping dishes dry the first time.
- Filtration System
- Self-cleaning filter eliminates food particles, keeping dishes clean.
- Heated Drying System
- Heating element helps dry your dishes the first time.
- Multiple Cleaning Cycle Options
- Features easy-to-use cleaning cycle options for your different cleaning needs including Energy Saver, 1 Hour, Normal Wash and Heavy Wash.
- Stay-Put Door Allows For Easier Loading
- The door stays put at whatever angle you open it for easy loading and unloading.
- Time Saving 4 - Hour Delay Start
- Set your dishwasher to run on your schedule. It can be set to run 4 hours in advance.
|Voltage Rating||120 V|
|Drying System||Heated Dry|
|Filter Material||Stainless Steel|
|Filtered Water||100 %|
|Hard Food Disposer or Filtration||Yes|
|Place Setting Capacity||14|
|Rinse Aid Dispenser||Yes|
|Tub Design||Tall Tub|
|Wash System||Direct Feed|
|Water Pressure||120 psi|
|Water Usage||6 Gallons|
|Number of Cycles||5|
|Dimensions and Volume|
|Minimum Height||33 1/2"|
|Depth With Door Open||49 1/4"|
|Safety Certifications and Approvals|
|Meets ASSE 1006 Requirements||Yes|
|Performance Certifications and Approvals|
|CEE Tier||Tier 1|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Delay Start Hours||4|
|Sound Level||55 dBA|
|Annual Energy||270 kWh|
|Product Weight||78.85 lbs|
|Prop 65 Label||No|
|Warranty - Labor||1 Year|
|Warranty - Parts||1 Year|
|Maximum Height Clearance||13"|
|Minimum Height Clearance||11"|
|Number of Silverware Basket||1|
|Minimum Height Clearance||8"|
Save big with Frigidaire® combined Black Friday and Boxing Week savings. From November 17 – January 4, 2023, you can save up to $2,000 on select Frigidaire Professional® appliances and save up to $1,200 on select Frigidaire Gallery appliances. Some conditions may apply. Not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for further details.
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...