15'' Automatic Ice Maker with PrintShield™ Finish - Stainless Steel with PrintShield™ Finish
- SALE Ends February 2, 2022:
- Tasco's Sale Price:
- Total Price:
Details & Features
Fully Flush Installation lets this automatic ice maker blend in with surrounding cabinetry for a refined built-in look. Its Clear Ice Technology helps produce cubes of uniform clarity, size and shape that are ideal for everyday use. And because it holds 25 pounds of ice, there will always be enough ice for entertaining.
- Fully Flush Installation with Articulating Hinge
- allows the ice maker's door to sit flush without protruding or leaving a gap between the ice maker and the adjoining cabinets. Articulating hinge design allows the door to open 90 degrees without swinging beyond its normal closed width, providing a built-in look that adds a touch of style to your kitchen or bar space.
- Self-Cleaning Cycle
- makes routine maintenance easy using a "clean cycle" and Affresh™ ice maker cleaner.
- PrintShield™ Finish
- resists smudges and fingerprints. The specialized coating for stainless steel is easy to clean with just water and a soft cloth, so you can spend more time cooking and less time cleaning up.
- provides a dedicated space where a filter can be inserted to help remove contaminants, improving taste and clarity. A filter is not required but can be purchased separately. Use filter #F2WC9I1 and change every six months for best results.
- Max Ice
- Clear Ice Technology - provides cubes of uniform 3/4" x 3/4" x 1/2" size and shape that are ideal for daily use or a variety of entertaining needs. Clear Ice Technology allows for attractive drink presentation and a slow melt rate so beverages won't water down quickly.
- Holds 25 Pounds of Ice - ensures a generous supply of fresh ice is conveniently at your fingertips.
- Reversible Door - offers flexible installation options by allowing hinge installation on either side of the door.
- Gravity Drain System (Pump Sold Separately) - Installs directly over a floor drain or can be adapted to connect to an under-sink drain line within 100 ft with additional purchase of Drain Pump 1901A (sold separately), so you can keep a continuous supply of clear ice nearly anywhere in the home
|CEE Tier||Not Rated|
|Energy Star® Qualified||No|
|Cabinet Width||3778.25 cm, 14-7/8 in|
|Cutout Depth||6350.00 cm, 25.0 in|
|Cutout Height||8763.00 cm, 34-1/2 in|
|Cutout Width||3810.00 cm, 15.0 in|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||6096.00 cm, 24.0 in|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||6445.25 cm, 25-3/8 in|
|Depth Excluding Doors||5619.75 cm, 22-1/8 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||10033.00 cm, 39-1/2 in|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet||8540.75 cm, 33-5/8 in|
|Height To Top Of Door Hinge||8651.88 cm, 34-1/16 in|
|Net Weight||43544832.00 kg, 96 lbs|
|Control Location||Interior Up Front|
|Defrost Type||Automatic Defrost|
|Ice Maker On/Off||Yes|
|Water Filter Indicator/Reset||Yes|
|Water Filter Location||Interior|
|Ambient Temperature Range||55F to 110F|
|Drain Connection||Rear Access 5/8"" OD|
|Drain Pump||No, Gravity Drain|
|Stainless Steel Cutting Grid||3/4"" x 3/4"" Cubes|
|Water Inlet Connection||1/4"" OD PEX Tubing|
|Water Supply Pressure psi||30 - 120 psi|
|Amps||15 or 20|
|Cabinet Material||Prepainted Steel|
|Handle Type||Towel Bar|
|Refrigeration Configuration||Ice Maker|
|Ice Maker Features|
|Selections||Clear Ice Technology, Articulating Hinge, True Flush Installable, Ice Scoop, Max Ice, Easy Access Filter Install|
Save up to $1200 with the KitchenAid® Built-In Savings Event from January 6 – February 23, 2022. Buy 3 qualifying KitchenAid® built-in appliances and save an extra $600 on your purchase. Buy 4 qualifying KitchenAid® built-in appliances and save an extra $800 on your purchase. Buy 5+ qualifying KitchenAid® built-in appliances and save an extra $1200 on your purchase. Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more details.
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...