as of Feb, 23 2024
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $360 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See instore for details.
Details & Features
Noise levels are kept to a minimum thanks to virtually silent, speed-controlled, and sound absorbing compressors. Alongside a low noise cooling circuit, these features ensure exact performance, energy efficiency, and SuperQuiet operation.
Monolith's intuitive electronic touch-control panel features a full-color 2.4-inch touch & swipe screen that's bright, clean, and wonderfully user-friendly. You'll barely have to lift a finger to control every function.
Monolith's seamlessly integrated LED side-wall lighting casts a beautiful and even glow that can be adjusted according to taste, including a soft brightening effect upon opening the doors, and a pleasing night dimming feature. InfinityLight doesn't just add drama and flair, it also emits less heat, preserving food quality.
Doors close automatically and gently thanks to our SoftSystem technology, which eliminates slamming even when shelves are fully loaded. Depending on which size Monolith you choose, the door hinges are rated for up to 79 pounds.
Liebherr's high-performance PowerCooling system ensures that newly stored foods are quickly cooled, while maintaining an even temperature throughout the interior. Taking this system one step further, Monolith circulates cold air behind the door, meaning that items stored in the door stay just as cold as everything else inside.
- German Engineering
- Our superior products offer premium quality, cutting edge design, and innovative features that best fit your lifestyle. The use of high quality materials, perfectly detailed finishes, and elite cooling components are combined with the latest production processes, resulting in an outstanding cooling product.
- Customized labeling
- Keep your wine collections organised and label your collection with ease. Located on each wine shelf trim, customised labelling allow you to identify and customise your wine collection, making sure each bottle is right where you want it.
- FreshAir activiated charcoal filter
- Your wine collections deserve the best air quality. Monolith's FreshAir activiated charcoal filter features one charcoal filter in each compartment to preserve and protect your treasured wines. Incoming air is purified while damaging odours are filtered out to prevent contamination.
- A unique design of the Monolith wine cabinet is an InfinityBoard; a board that can be pulled out as a temporary shelf to hold bottles while organising and adding to your wine collection. Serve yourself, or your guests, with ease, while keeping your wines right where they belong.
- To protect wines from high temperature fluctuations, Monolith wine cabinets utilise two temperature sensors in each compartment to help maintain precise temperatures - a feature unique to Liebherr. If InfinityProtection sensors detect a critical temperature change, an alert is sent, notifying you immediately to help preserve your wines and keep them safe from overheating and undercooling.
- Telescopic Rails
- Monolith's flexible shelves on telescopic rails allow for custom configurations to hold larger wine and champagne bottles. With flexible shelving, Monolith wine cabinets can comfortably fit all the bottles in your collection, helping you get the most out of your cabinet and your wines.
|General product information
|Output and consumption
|Energy consumption in 24h
|0.410 kWh / 24h
|Energy consumption per year
|Net capacity, total
|8.2 cubic feet
|Gross capacity, total
|10.2 cubic feet
|115 V ~
|Dimensions and weight
|83 7/8 inch
|Product dimensions (H/W/D)
|83 3/4 17 3/4 24 1/16 inch
|Height / Width / Depth (with packaging)
|89 3/8 26 3/16 30 1/8 inch
|Weight (without packaging)
|Weight (with packaging)
|Control and functions
|Type of control
|3,5" LCD colour display, touch and swipe
|Malfunction: Warning signal
|optical and acoustical
|Door open: Warning signal, wine storage compartment
|Forced air cooling
|Wine storage compartment
|+41°F to +68°F
|Maximum number of 0.75 l Bordeaux bottles
|Activated charcoal filter
|Illuminated side wall
|Light is dimmable
|Light can be switched on permanently
|Number of storage shelves
|of which wooden folding shelves
|Design and materials
|Storage shelf material, wine storage compartment
|Insulated glass door, steel
|Side wall material
|Set-up and installation
SAVE 20% off MSRP when you buy an eligible appliance from AEG, LIEBHERR, Porter & Charles and select GORENJE (WEI843HP Washer, DE8B Condensation Dryer) from January 1st to March 31st, 2024. *Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more details.
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...