Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
Details & Features
No need to worry about lingering odors or smoke with our powerful ventilation systems, featuring elegant design accents that complement our Professional Series or our Masterpiece™ Collection. These sophisticated ventilation systems remove smoke, grease, heat and unhealthy airborne contaminants quietly and efficiently. From standard wall to specialty hoods, downdrafts, island and custom inserts ranging from 600-1,300 CFM-each model has one thing in common: legendary Thermador™ performance.
- Fan Speed
- Three fan speeds to provide the ultimate performance.
- Auto Function
- Auto function senses heat from the cooking surface and adjusts fan speed.
- Powerfully Quiet™ Operation
- Steam, smoke and odors are no problem for Thermador ducted ventilation systems.
- Time-To-Clean Filter Light
- Easy cleanup: This model includes a built-in 'Clean Filter' reminder light that illuminates after 40 hours of operation.
- Delayed Shut Off
- For the greatest efficiency, this model includes delayed shut-off to tackle lingering odours for up to 10 minutes.
- All Features
- Three fan speeds
- Dimmer lighting - for a soft lighting effect
- Dishwasher safe stainless steel baffle filters
- Filter systems are highly efficient at capturing grease
- Vertical ducting direction
- 1000 CFM Internal Blower included
- Hood includes filters, backdraft damper and transition
- 10" Round duct size
- 24" depth hood is 18" tall and a perfect companion with Pro Ranges and Rangetops
- Chiseled design for a seamless integration into any kitchen
- Halogen lighting spotlights your best recipes
- Brushed stainless steel finish
- Stainless steel control buttons
- Stainless steel duct covers available as an accessory
- Thermador Professional Series Chimney style wall hoods impart a more contemporary feel to the kitchen space and create a dramatic gathering point.
- Delayed shut-off tackles lingering odors for up to ten minutes
- Auto function senses heat from the cooking surface and adjusts the fan speeds
- Built-in 'Clean Filter' reminder light illuminates after 40 hours of operation
- Powerfully Quiet ventilation system 3.8 Sones / 327 CFM Low to 11.8 Sones / 1000 CFM High
|Plug type||no plug|
|Net weight (lbs)||90|
|Gross weight (lbs)||102|
|Required distance above range/rangetop/cooktop||30''/30''|
|Motor location||Integrated motor in hood body|
|Diameter of air duct (in) top||10|
|No-return airflow flap||No|
|Delay shut off modes||10M|
|Optional accessories||CHMHP3612N, CHMHP366N, CHMHP36TSN, KHS36QS, PA36JBS, RFPLT1000, RFPLT600, RJ310, WC10|
|Number of lights||2|
|Type of lamps used||Halogen|
|Total power of the lamps (W)||40|
|Grease filter material||Washable stainless steel|