Fisher & Paykel CDV3-365HL
Gas Cooktop, 36", LPG
as of Nov, 30 2023
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $93 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See instore for details.
Details & Features
A powerful high-heat five burner with precision control and performance. Pair with any other appliance in our Professional range.
Finish Stainless Steel Fuel Type LPG
- Cooktop power
- Sealed Dual Flow Burners™ deliver cooktop power up to 20,000 BTU for seriously fast boiling right down to a precise 140°F full surface simmer with the gentlest of flames.
- Precise control
- From the highest to the lowest temperatures you get total control with halo-illuminated cooktop dials. A precise full surface simmer is delivered across all burners.
- Cooking flexibility
- The self-locating grates focus the flame on the base of each pan, where it is most required. They are designed for easy and safe sliding of pans across the cooktop surface. For cooking variety, a wok ring accessory is also available.
- Easy to clean
- These cooktops are easy to clean with a commercial-style stainless steel finish, sealed burners and a single sheet cooking surface.
- Information at a glance
- LED halo control dials provide information at a glance and assist in alerting you if any burners are accidentally left on.
- Complementary design
- Built to last with distinctive, bold styling, this cooktop is designed to match the Fisher & Paykel Professional style family of appliances.
- Your burners can deliver anything from a high 20,000 BTU heat per burner for fast boiling, to a gentle flame for simmering
- Continuous surface grates designed for pots and pans to move safely across the cooktop
- Designed to match Professional style appliances
- Made from quality materials and real stainless steel
|Max burner power||Yes|
|Power back left||12,000 BTU|
|Power back right||12,000 BTU|
|Power front centre||20,000 BTU|
|Power front left||12,000 BTU|
|Power front right||12,000 BTU|
|Total cooktop power||68,000 BTU|
|Fitting and pipe||1/2 NPT, min. 5/8 " flex line|
|Supply Pressure (LPG)||11 " to 14" W.C|
|Sealed Dual Flow Burners™||5|
|Simmer on all burners||140°F|
|Height||5 1 / 2 "|
|Recommended Back Guards Ventilation|
|Minimum CFM||600 BTU|
|Pro hood||HCB36-12 N / HCB36-6 N|
|Parts and labour||2 years|
Purchase any qualifying Cooking appliance, plus a qualifying Refrigeration appliance in a single transaction between September 1 – December 31, 2023, and receive a 10% instant rebate. Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more details.
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...