Fisher & Paykel CG305DNGX1N
Details & Features
Put on a wok, set a small pan to a simmer, or sear a steak. There's plenty of room for your cooking creativity.
Finish: Stainless Steel
- Easy handling
- With flat cast iron grates, pots and pans can easily be slid across elements, coming in handy in busy cooking environments.
- Safe and sound
- The Auto-reignite system means you don't have to hold down a dial while burners ignite - if a burner goes out it is automatically relit at the original flame setting.
- Complementary design
- The brushed stainless steel and polished metal trim has been designed for durability but also provides a modern, stylish finish, matching the Fisher & Paykel family of kitchen appliances.
- Easy cleaning
- The stainless steel component is easily accessible and quick to clean. Cast iron trivets provide a durable and stable cooking platform. Their rubber feet prevent them from scratching the cooktop.
- Handy accessories
- This cooktop comes with a small pan support and wok stand to complement different cooking styles.
- Precise control
- Simply turn the dials to ignite the flame quickly and safety. Innovalve technology allows you to adjust the flame with 180 degree gas valve rotation for super accurate temperature control.
- Five burners including a wok burner
- Auto re-ignition means if the flame goes out it will automatically re-light for safety
|Small pan support||Yes|
|Auxiliary burner||700 - 3500BTU|
|Rapid burner||1900 - 11500BTU|
|Number of burners||5 including 1 dual wok burner|
|Semi-rapid burner||1000 - 8500BTU|
|Easy clean cooktop design||Yes|
|Quick component removal||Yes|
|Ergonomic control dials||Yes|
|Laser etched graphics||Yes|
|Turned stainless dials||Yes|
|Cast iron trivets||Yes|
|LPG/Natural gas models||Yes|
|Quick connect gas valves||Yes|
|Supply voltage||110 - 120|
|Depth||20 7 ⁄ 8 "|
|Height||2 5 ⁄ 16 "|
|Width||29 17 ⁄ 32 "|
|Spill containment||3 ⁄ 8 gallon|