Fisher & Paykel CG365DNGX1N
Gas on Steel Cooktop, 36"
- Today's Price:
as of Mar, 20 2023
- Total Price:
- Add to compare
- Add to wishlist
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $71 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See instore for details.
Details & Features
This large cooktop gives you plenty of room to move, and the cooking flexibility to get creative for a crowd.
Finish Stainless Steel Fuel Type Natural gas
- EASY HANDLING
- With flat cast iron grates, pots and pans can easily be slid across elements, coming in handy in busy cooking environments.
- SAFE AND SOUND
- The Auto-reignite system means you don't have to hold down a dial while burners ignite - if a burner goes out it is automatically relit at the original flame setting.
- COMPLEMENTARY DESIGN
- The brushed stainless steel and polished metal trim has been designed for durability but also provides a modern, stylish finish, matching the Fisher & Paykel family of kitchen appliances.
- EASY CLEANING
- The stainless steel component is easily accessible and quick to clean. Cast iron trivets provide a durable and stable cooking platform. Their rubber feet prevent them from scratching the cooktop.
- HANDY ACCESSORIES
- This cooktop comes with a small pan support and wok stand to complement different cooking styles.
- PRECISE CONTROL
- Simply turn the dials to ignite the flame quickly and safety. Innovalve™ technology allows you to adjust the flame with 180° gas valve rotation for super accurate temperature control.
- Five burners including a wok burner
- Auto re-ignition means if the flame goes out it will automatically re-light for safety
|Auxiliary burner (natural gas)||700 - 3500BTU|
|Rapid burner (natural gas)||1900 - 11500BTU|
|Semi-rapid burner (natural gas)||1000 - 8500BTU|
|Depth||20 7 / 8 "|
|Height||2 5 / 16 "|
|Width||35 7 / 16 "|
|Number of elements||5|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...