Fisher & Paykel CPV3-486GD-L
Gas Rangetop, 48", Griddle
as of Nov, 30 2023
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $231 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See instore for details.
Details & Features
A powerful six burner rangetop with Professional styling and the additional cooking flexibility of a stainless steel griddle.
Finish Stainless Steel Fuel Type LPG
- Cooktop power
- Sealed Dual Flow Burners™ deliver rangetop power up to 19,000 BTU for seriously fast boiling right down to a precise 140°F full surface simmer with the gentlest of flames.
- Precise control
- From the highest to the lowest temperatures you get total control with halo-illuminated rangetop dials. A precise full surface simmer is delivered across all burners.
- Cooking flexibility
- The continuous surface grates are designed for pots and pans to move safely across the rangetop. The deep-platform style grates provide full coverage so heat goes directly onto the pot, for a faster boil.
- Easy to clean
- These rangetops are easy to clean with sealed burners and a continuous, porcelain basepan.
- Information at a glance
- LED halo control dials provide information at a glance and assist in alerting you if any burners are accidentally left on.
- DESIGN QUALITY
- This rangetop is built to last with craftsmanship in every detail, featuring real stainless steel, cast-iron trivets, and titanium coated dials.
- Griddle with burners that deliver up to 19,000 BTU heat per burner, for seriously fast boiling
- Continuous surface grates designed for pots and pans to move safely across the cooktop
- The stainless steel griddle is great for cooking anything from grilled cheese to quesadillas
- Made from quality materials and real stainless steel
|Max burner power||Yes|
|Power back centre||13000BTU|
|Power back left||13000BTU|
|Power back right||13000BTU|
|Power front centre||15000BTU|
|Power front left||19000BTU|
|Power front right||15000BTU|
|Total cooktop power||103000BTU|
|Number of burners||6|
|Fitting and pipe||1/2 NPT, min. 5/8 " flex line|
|Supply Pressure (LPG)||11 " to 14" W.C|
|Sealed Dual Flow Burners™||6|
|Simmer on all burners||140°F|
|Height||8 5 / 16 "|
|Width||47 7 / 8 "|
|Recommended Back Guards Ventilation|
|Non combustible situation||BGCV2-3048 / BGCV2-1248|
|Parts and labour||Limited 2 years|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...