Fisher & Paykel CI365PTX4
Details & Features
This Series 9 cooktop is a joy to use, with the instant response and energy efficiency of induction technology.
Finish: Black Glass
- Complementary design
- The subtle black glass and durable matte black detailing are designed to pair with the Minimal style Series 9 Ovens. With premium styling and detailing, these cooktops seamlessly blend with other appliances for a cohesive, considered kitchen design.
- Enhanced features
- PowerBoost and GentleHeat deliver either very high or very low heat, fast. Perfect for specialized cooking tasks such as searing meat and melting chocolate. An integrated timer ensures a great result every time
- Instant response
- Go from a boil to a simmer in seconds. Touch&Slide controls react immediately when you adjust the temperature so you don?t waste time in the kitchen.
- Safer choice
- Induction cooktops only start heating your pot or pan once you?ve placed it on the ceramic surface and stop as soon as you remove it - so you don?t have to worry about curious little fingers or leaving a cook surface on.
- Easy cleaning
- The surface around your cookware stays cool when you cook - preventing baked-on spills and making cleaning up a breeze. The ceramic cooktop surface, including anodized detailing for durability, just needs a quick wipe after use to maintain its good looks.
- Superior efficiency
- Less heat is wasted during induction cooking because only the cookware is heated, not the cooktop surface. This makes induction cooking more energy-efficient than electric or gas cooktops.
- Immediate heat response and extremely accurate temperature control
- Child and pet safe - cooktop remains cool to touch until a pot or pan is placed on the surface
- PowerBoost activates a very high heat, bringing liquid to boil in less than a minute
- Easily control each cook zone with Touch&Slide, including pairing cook zones to create a large SmartZone
|Flat easy clean glass surface||Yes|
|Pan detection system||Yes|
|Auto cut-off timer for each zone||Yes|
|Soft-touch electronic controls||Yes|
|Touch and slide controls||Yes|
|Auto rapid heat||Yes|
|Induction cooking technology||Yes|
|Height||3 7 / 16 "|
|Width||35 3 / 8 "|
|Pan detection system||Yes|
|Spillage auto off||Yes|
|Surface hot indicators||Yes|
|Parts and labour||2 years|
|Centre||1850 / 2600 W (3000W/5500W)|
|Left front zone (PowerBoost set)||2100W (3700W)|
|Left rear zone (PowerBoost set)||2100W (3700W)|
|PowerBoost||up to 5500W|
|Right front zone (PowerBoost set)||2100W (3700W)|
|Right rear zone (PowerBoost set)||2100W (3700W)|
|Number of elements||5|
Buy an eligible Fisher & Paykel appliance in a single transaction, from January 1–December 31, 2022, and claim your purchase online at fisherpaykel.ca/promotions to receive a 5-year warranty‡. ‡ Some conditions apply. See in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more details.
SAVE up to $5,000 in instant rebate on your dream kitchen. Purchase a qualifying Fisher & Paykel appliance in a single transaction from May 1 – to August 31, 2022, and receive an instant rebate off the total purchase price. Buy a qualifying Fisher & Paykel Cooking appliance and refrigerator and receive a $1,000 rebate. Upgrade to a Fisher & Paykel integrated refrigeration and get an additional $1,000 rebate. Buy any additional Fisher & Paykel product and get a $500 rebate per Fisher & Paykel appliance (up to a maximum of $5,000 in total instant rebate.) Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more details.
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...