Fisher & Paykel CID364DTB4
Induction Cooktop, 36", 4 Zones with Integrated Ventilation
as of Jan, 31 2023
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $204 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See instore for details.
Details & Features
A true two-in-one appliance, combining the precision of induction cooking with powerful extraction in one seamless, stylish cooktop.
Finish Black Glass
- Seamless integration
- Offering true design freedom, this cooktop can be placed anywhere - eliminating the need for bulky overhead ventilation and helping to create a seamless flow between kitchen and living spaces. Installed raised or flush, it's perfect for islands, or homes with high ceilings.
- Elegant design
- The subtle black glass and durable matte black detailing blend elegance with durability. With premium styling, these cooktops seamlessly blend with other appliances for a cohesive, considered kitchen design.
- Precise control
- Fisher & Paykel induction cooktops offer extremely accurate temperature control from very high to very low heats, so you can sear, sauté and temper like a pro. Touch&Slide controls react immediately when you adjust the temperature, so you can go from a boil to a simmer in seconds.
- Effective extraction
- Designed for busy homes, the integrated ventilation works effectively and unobtrusively in the background. Featuring nine fan speeds, plus a boost function, for quickly removing odors and steam.
- Safety of induction
- Induction cooktops only start heating your pot or pan once you've placed it on the surface and stop as soon as you remove it - so they are safer for everyone.
- Ease of use
- Designed for simple removal, the grease filter tray effectively captures spills, while the single glass cooking surface can be easily wiped clean. A flush ventilation grille allows pots to effortlessly slide across the cooktop surface.
- Superior efficiency
- Less heat is wasted during induction cooking because only the cookware is heated, not the cooktop surface. This makes induction cooking more energy-efficient than electric or gas cooktops.
- Seamless kitchen integration, without the need for overhead ventilation
- Four cooking zones, including simple pairing of two zones to create a SmartZone
- With nine fan speeds plus boost, select the perfect extraction rate for your cooking
- Minimal style, sleek black glass finish to suit any kitchen design
|Ducting adaptor||537355 Duct sheet metal transition UL (included)|
|Air outlet size||10 " x 3.25"|
|Air speeds||3 + boost|
|Ducting direction||Rear outlet on product - ducting by installer|
|Maximum air flow (Boost)||413CFM|
|Maximum air flow (Level 9)||365CFM|
|Maximum noise level (Boost)||9.95sones|
|Maximum noise level (Level 9)||7.99sones|
|Minimum air flow||159CFM|
|Minimum noise level||1.83sones|
|Electrical connection||UL cable|
|Supply voltage||120 / 240 V ( 120 / 208 V)V|
|Depth||20 1 / 4 "|
|Height||8 9 / 16 "|
|Parts and labour||2 years|
|Number of elements||4|
Purchase qualifying Fisher & Paykel appliances from January 1, 2023, to April 30, 2023, and receive an instant rebate off the total purchase price. The purchase must include one Range and one Integrated Refrigeration appliance, OR one Cooktop with Oven and one Integrated Refrigeration appliance. Save 5% off when you buy two qualifying products. Save 10% off when you buy three qualifying products. Save 15% off when you buy four or more qualifying products. Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more details.
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...