Fisher & Paykel OB30SDEPX3N
Details & Features
A highlight of the Fisher & Paykel range, this Series 9 oven ensures that every dish you create is cooked to perfection.
Finish: Stainless Steel
- Even cooking
- Our built-in ovens feature AeroTech? - a technology that circulates heat evenly, ideal for multi-shelf cooking.
- Self cleaning
- The self-clean function breaks down food residue at a very high temperature, leaving a light ash that?s easily removed with a damp cloth. For best results, wipe down the inside of your oven door before you use the self-clean function.
- Sized to suit
- Designed for multi-shelf cooking, this is one of the largest built-in ovens on the market providing 4.1 cu.ft of total capacity. The higher internal cavity allows you to fit a large casserole dish, the family roast and a pie for dessert.
- Safe and sound
- The CoolTouch door with triple glazing and cooling system is safe to touch from the outside, protecting your hands and the surrounding cabinetry. Getting large dishes in and out of the oven is a breeze with full telescopic sliding shelves that stay perfectly steady ? even when pulled all the way out.
- Complementary design
- With their premium handle styling and stainless steel finish, our built-in ovens are designed to match the rest of Fisher & Paykel?s kitchen appliance family.
- Cooking flexibility
- This built-in oven has 11 functions with pre-set temperatures, including Bake, Aero? Bake and Fan Forced allowing you to use a variety of cooking styles.
- 4.1 cu ft total capacity
- High-temperature self-cleaning function breaks down food residue for an easy clean
- Non-tip, full-extension shelves for safe removal of hot dishes
- 11 oven functions including Aero? Pastry and Roast
|Contemporary round handle kit||Part number 81672|
|Total capacity||4.1 cu ft|
|Acid resistant graphite enamel||Yes|
|Removable oven door||Yes|
|Removable shelf runners||Yes|
|Automatic cooking/minute timer||Yes|
|Automatic pre-set temperatures||Yes|
|Dial with illuminated halo||Yes|
|Electronic capacitive touch controls||Yes|
|Precise electronic temperature control||Yes|
|Number of functions||11|
|Automatic rapid pre-heat||Yes|
|Amperage||16.6 - 19.4A|
|Supply voltage||120 - 240V|
|Depth||23 29 ⁄ 32 "|
|Height||27 5 ⁄ 8 "|
|Width||29 29 ⁄ 32 "|
|Advanced cooling system||Yes|
|Balanced oven door||Yes|
|Catalytic venting system||Yes|
|Control panel key lock||Yes|
|Parts and labor||2 years|
Purchase any qualifying Fisher & Paykel appliance and register your purchase at fisherpaykel.com/ca to receives a 5-year parts & labour warranty. All Fisher & Paykel products come with a standard 2-year warranty. Only qualifying models —when registered will become a 5-year warranty. *Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact an appliance professional for more details.