Fisher & Paykel WODV230N
Details & Features
Choose maximum capacity, combining two independent ovens so you can cook multiple dishes simultaneously.
Finish: Stainless Steel
- Cooking flexibility
- This built-in oven has 10 functions with pre-set temperatures, including Roast, Pastry Bake and Maxi Broil allowing you to use a variety of cooking styles.
- Even cooking
- A digital microprocessor monitors the temperature to ensure precise heat and a four-way convection system creates even heat distribution throughout the oven, ideal for multi-shelf cooking.
- Sized to suit
- This is one of the largest built-in ovens on the market providing 8.2 cu ft total capacity across two oven cavities allowing you to fit a large casserole dish, the family roast and a pie for dessert.
- Self cleaning
- The self-clean function breaks down food residue at a very high temperature, leaving a light ash that's easily removed with a damp cloth. For best results, wipe down the inside of your oven door before you use the self-clean function.
- Information at a glance
- Halo illuminated dials provide information at a glance. White - heating up; orange - temperature is reached; red - self-cleaning mode. Three halogen lights and the large oven window creates excellent visibility of what's cooking.
- Safe and sound
- The CoolTouch door with triple glazing and cooling system is safe to touch from the outside, protecting your hands and the surrounding cabinetry.
- 4.1 + 4.1 cu ft total capacity across two oven cavities
- 10 functions in each oven including Roast and Aero Pastry
- High-temperature self-cleaning function breaks down food residue for an easy clean
- Non-tip, full-extension shelves for safe removal of hot dishes
|Total capacity||4.1cu ft|
|Usable capacity||3.6cu ft|
|Number of functions||10|
|Supply voltage||120 - 240V|
|Depth||23 5 ⁄ 16 "|
|Height||48 1 ⁄ 2 "|
|Width||29 3 ⁄ 4 "|
|Full extension sliding shelves||5 (total for both ovens)|