Fisher & Paykel RDV3-366-N
Details & Features
Get the best of gas and convection technology in this striking range with intuitive touchscreen and specialized cooking functions.
Finish: Stainless Steel
Fuel Type: Natural gas
- Cook with confidence
- Our touchscreen interface provides an intuitive guided cooking experience that helps deliver perfect results, whether you've been cooking all your life or just starting out. Cook with a favorite method, a hero ingredient, or a go-to cooking function or recipe. The screen tilts for improved ergonomics and optimal visibility while cooking.
- Generous capacity
- Featuring a large 4.8 cu ft total capacity convection oven, with enough room to fit a 32 lb turkey and full-size baking sheets.
- Cooking flexibility
- No matter what you're cooking, you've got the right heat to get perfect results. Each of the 15 oven functions have been extensively researched and carefully designed to cater to a broad range of dishes and cooking styles. The handy food probe helps you monitor your progress.
- Cooktop power
- Sealed dual flow burners deliver cooktop power up to 23,500 BTU for seriously fast boiling, and precise 140°F full surface, low temperature cooking with the gentlest of flames.
- Design quality
- This range has craftsmanship in every detail, with real stainless steel, cast-iron trivets, and beautifully weighted, halo illuminated dials. Each cavity features incandescent lights and full extension telescopic racks. From the robust legs to the powerful cooktop, this Range is built to last.
- Easy to clean
- The oven features a self-cleaning function and self-clean proof side racks, which don't need to be removed when using this function.
- Guided cooking using your touchscreen makes it simple to cook by food, function or recipe.
- Top burner heat of 23,500 BTU, for seriously fast boiling
- 4.8 cu ft total oven capacity
- Beautiful LED halo-illuminated dials provide information at a glance
|Square handle option||AH-R36|
|Total capacity||4.8 cu ft|
|Usable capacity||3.8 cu ft|
|Dial with illuminated halo||Yes|
|Precise cooking with food probe||Yes|
|Recipe and food based functions||Yes|
|Tilting touch screen interface||Yes|
|Titanium coated, illuminated metal dials||Yes|
|Fitting and pipe||1/2 NPT, min. ⅝" flex line|
|Supply Pressure (natural gas)||6" to 9" W.C|
|Electronic oven control||Yes|
|Full extension telescopic sliding shelves||2|
|Large broil pan||Yes|
|Number of functions||15|
|Main oven - True convection power||2500W|
|Supply voltage||120 - 240V|
|Depth||29 1 ⁄ 8 "|
|Height||35 3 ⁄ 4 - 36 3 ⁄ 4 "|
|Width||35 7 ⁄ 8 "|
|Sealed Dual Flow Burners™||6|
|Simmer on all burners||140°F|
|Vent trim included||Flat vent trim|
|Max burner power||23,500 BTU|
|Power back centre||18,500 BTU|
|Power back left||18,500 BTU|
|Power back right||18,500 BTU|
|Power front centre||18,500 BTU|
|Power front left||23,500 BTU|
|Power front right||23,500 BTU|
|Total cooktop power||121,000 BTU|
|Recommended back guards and ventilation|
|Non combustible situation||BGRV2-3036 / BGRV2-1236|
|Recommended hood||HCB36-6_N (36" Professional Range Hood) / HCB36-12_N (36" Professional Range Hood, Dual Blower)|
|Full extension telescopic sliding shelves||Yes|
|Parts and labour||Limited 2 years|
Purchase any qualifying Fisher & Paykel appliance and register your purchase at fisherpaykel.com/ca to receives a 5-year parts & labour warranty. All Fisher & Paykel products come with a standard 2-year warranty. Only qualifying models —when registered will become a 5-year warranty. *Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact an appliance professional for more details.
Purchase an eligible Fisher & Paykel Range or Built-in refrigerator from May 1 – August 31, 2021, and receive 10% off in instant rebates at the time of purchase. *Terms and conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. Please see in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for further details.