Fisher & Paykel RDV3-485GD-N
Details & Features
With intuitive touchscreen and specialized cooking functions across two ovens, this range is a stand-out addition to your kitchen.
Finish: Stainless Steel
Fuel Type: Natural gas
- Cook with confidence
- Our touchscreen interface provides an intuitive guided cooking experience that helps deliver perfect results, whether you've been cooking all your life or just starting out. Cook with a favorite method, a hero ingredient, or a go-to cooking function or recipe. The screen tilts for improved ergonomics and optimal visibility while cooking.
- Generous capacity
- Two independently operating cavities provide a large total capacity of 4.8 cu. ft. in the main cavity and 2.1 cu. ft. in the secondary. That's enough room for a 32 lb turkey in one oven, and your sides in the other.
- Cooking flexibility
- No matter what you're cooking, you've got the right heat to get perfect results. Each of the 15 oven functions in the main cavity and 11 in the secondary have been extensively researched and carefully designed to cater to a broad range of dishes and cooking styles. The handy food probe helps you monitor your progress.
- Cooktop power
- Sealed dual flow burners deliver cooktop power up to 23,500 BTU for seriously fast boiling, and precise 140°F full surface, low temperature cooking with the gentlest of flames.
- Design quality
- This range has craftsmanship in every detail, with real stainless steel, cast-iron trivets, and beautifully weighted, halo illuminated dials. Each cavity features incandescent lights and full extension telescopic racks. From the robust legs to the powerful cooktop, this Range is built to last.
- Easy to clean
- The oven features a self-cleaning function and self-clean proof side racks, which don't need to be removed when using this function.
- Guided cooking using your touchscreen makes it simple to cook by food, function or recipe.
- 6.9 cu ft total oven capacity across two oven cavities
- Ensure perfect results with the food probe, included
- Gas cooktop with griddle and a top burner heat up to 23,500 BTU, for seriously fast boiling
|Square handle option||AH-R48|
|Total capacity||4.8 + 2.1 cu ft|
|High resolution display||Yes|
|Fitting and pipe||1/2 NPT, min. ⅝" flex line|
|Supply Pressure (LPG)||11" to 14" W.C|
|Electronic oven control||Yes|
|Full extension telescopic sliding shelves||2|
|Main Oven Shelf Positions||5|
|Main Oven Usable Capacity||3.8cu ft|
|Supply voltage||120 - 240W|
|Depth||29 1 ⁄ 8 "|
|Height||35 3 ⁄ 4 - 36 3 ⁄ 4 "|
|Width||47 7 ⁄ 8 "|
|Sealed Dual Flow Burners™||5|
|Sealed range top||Yes|
|Simmer on all burners||140°F|
|Vent trim included||Flat vent trim|
|Left front zone rating||18500BTU|
|Left rear zone rating||18500BTU|
|Max burner power||23500BTU|
|Power back left||11500BTU|
|Power back right||11500BTU|
|Power front left||15000BTU|
|Power front right||15000BTU|
|Right front zone rating||18500BTU|
|Right rear zone rating||18500BTU|
|Total cooktop power||121500BTU|
|Parts and labour||2 years|