Fisher & Paykel RHV3-484-N
Details & Features
With both induction and gas cooktops and two convection ovens, you're ready to create a feast - guided by an intuitive touchscreen.
Finish: Stainless Steel
Fuel Type: Natural gas
- Cook with confidence
- Our touchscreen interface provides an intuitive guided cooking experience that helps deliver perfect results, whether you?ve been cooking all your life or just starting out. Cook with a favorite method, a hero ingredient, or a go-to cooking function or recipe. The screen tilts for improved ergonomics and optimal visibility while cooking.
- Generous capacity
- Two independently operating cavities provide a large total capacity of 4.8 cu. ft. in the main cavity and 2.1 cu. ft. in the secondary. That?s enough room for a 32 lb turkey in one oven, and your sides in the other.
- Cooking flexibility
- No matter what you're cooking, you've got the right heat to get perfect results. Each of the 15 oven functions in the main cavity and 11 in the secondary have been extensively researched and carefully designed to cater to a broad range of dishes and cooking styles. The handy food probe helps you monitor your progress.
- Cooktop power
- On the gas side of the cooktop, Sealed dual flow burners deliver power up to 23,500 BTU, while the induction side delivers up to 3700W. This finely tuned cooktop provides instant and immediate control from the highest heat to the most gentle simmer.
- Design quality
- This range has craftsmanship in every detail, with real stainless steel, high-quality glass, and beautifully weighted, halo illuminated dials. Each cavity features incandescent lights and full extension telescopic racks. From the robust legs to the powerful cooktop, this Range is built to last.
- Easy to clean
- The oven features a self-cleaning function and self-clean proof side racks, which don't need to be removed when using this function. The induction zones only need a quick wipe after use to keep them clean.
- Guided cooking using your touchscreen makes it simple to cook by food, function or recipe.
- Top burner heat of 23,500 BTU, for seriously fast boiling
- Four induction cooking zones, which can be paired to form two SmartZones
- 6.9 cu ft total oven capacity across two oven cavities
|Adjustable feet covers||Yes|
|Branded coin end cap||Yes|
|Square handle option||AH-R48|
|Maximum burner power||23500 BTU|
|Power back left||18500BTU|
|Power back right||18500BTU|
|Power front left||23500BTU|
|Power front right||18500BTU|
|Total cooktop power||79000 BTU|
|Dial with illuminated halo||Yes|
|Dual control oven dials||Yes|
|Electric circuit||4 wire|
|High resolution display||Yes|
|Metal illuminated dials||Yes|
|Precise cooking with food probe||Yes|
|Recipe and food based functions||Yes|
|Tilting touch screen interface||Yes|
|Fitting and pipe||NPT, min. ? " ? flex line|
|Supply Pressure (natural gas)||6 " to 9" W.C|
|Electronic oven control||Yes|
|Full extension telescopic sliding shelves||Yes|
|Number of functions||15|
|Main oven - True convection power||2500W|
|Depth||29 1 / 8 "|
|Height||35 3 / 4 - 36 3 / 4 "|
|Width||47 7 / 8 "|
|Induction cooking technology||Yes|
|Sealed Dual Flow Burners™||4|
|Sealed range top||Yes|
|Vent trim included||Yes|
|Left front zone rating||2100 (3700)W|
|Left rear zone rating||2100 (3700)W|
|Number of burners||4|
|Number of cooking zones||4|
|PowerBoost all zones||up to 3700W|
|Right front zone rating||2100 (3700)W|
|Right rear zone rating||2100 (3700)W|
|Recommended Back Guards Ventilation|
|Non combustible situation||BGRV2-3048 / BGRV2-1248|
|Recommended hood||HCB48-12_N (48 " Professional Range Hood, Dual Blower)|
|Pan detection system||Yes|
|Safety time out||Yes|
|Surface hot indicators||Yes|
|Secondary oven features|
|3/4 Extension racks||2|
|Electronic oven control||Yes|
|Secondary oven functions|
|Number of secondary oven functions||11|
Buy an eligible Fisher & Paykel appliance in a single transaction, from January 1–December 31, 2022, and claim your purchase online at fisherpaykel.ca/promotions to receive a 5-year warranty‡. ‡ Some conditions apply. See in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more details.
SAVE up to $5,000 in instant rebate on your dream kitchen. Purchase a qualifying Fisher & Paykel appliance in a single transaction from May 1 – to August 31, 2022, and receive an instant rebate off the total purchase price. Buy a qualifying Fisher & Paykel Cooking appliance and refrigerator and receive a $1,000 rebate. Upgrade to a Fisher & Paykel integrated refrigeration and get an additional $1,000 rebate. Buy any additional Fisher & Paykel product and get a $500 rebate per Fisher & Paykel appliance (up to a maximum of $5,000 in total instant rebate.) Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more details.
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...