Fisher & Paykel RGV3-305-N
Details & Features
Professional style and performance, with high power burners delivering high heat or the most gentle simmer.
Finish: Stainless Steel
Fuel Type: Natural gas
- Cooktop power
- Sealed Dual Flow Burners deliver cooktop power up to 22,500 BTU for seriously fast boiling right down to a precise 140°F full surface simmer with the gentlest of flames.
- Cooking flexibility
- The cooktop is designed for easy access to any burner with grates you can smoothly slide pots across. The oven is large enough to hold full size baking sheets.
- Design quality
- This range has craftsmanship in every detail, with real stainless steel, cast-iron trivets, and titanium coated dials. Each cavity features incandescent lights and full extension telescopic racks. From the robust legs to the powerful cooktop, the Range is built to last.
- Easy to clean
- With a continuous, porcelain basepan, cleaning up spills is effortless. Your cooktop simply needs a quick wipe to keep it looking good as new.
- Total control
- Precise control across high and low settings is delivered through the halo-illuminated cooktop dials.
- Top burner heat of 23,500 BTU, for seriously fast boiling
- Gas oven with 4.6 cu ft total capacity
- Non-tip full-extension shelves in main cavitiy for safe removal of hot dishes
- Made from quality materials and real stainless steel
|Square handle option||AH-R30|
|Easy clean porcelain basepan||Yes|
|Star K Certification||Yes|
|Titanium coated, illuminated metal dials||Yes|
|Fitting and pipe||1/2 NPT, min. 5/8" flex line|
|Supply Pressure (natural gas)||6" to 9" W.C|
|Main oven features|
|Capacity total (AHAM)||4.6cu ft|
|Capacity usable (AHAM)||3.4cu ft|
|Electronic oven control||Yes|
|Main oven functions|
|Number of main oven functions||3|
|Electronic oven control||Yes|
|Full extension telescopic sliding shelves||2|
|Depth||29 1 ⁄ 8 "|
|Height||35 3 ⁄ 4 - 36 3 ⁄ 4 "|
|Width||29 7 ⁄ 8 "|
|Sealed Dual Flow Burners™||5|
|Sealed range top||Yes|
|Simmer on all burners||140°F|
|Vent trim included||Flat vent trim|
|Max burner power||23,500|
|Power back left||18,500|
|Power back right||18,500|
|Power front left||18,500|
|Power front right||18,500|
|Total cooktop power||97,500|
|Recommended back guards and ventilation|
|Non combustible situation||BGRV2-3030 / BGRV2-1230|
|Recommended hood||HCB30-6_N (Professional Range Hood)|
|Full extension telescopic sliding shelves||3|
|Parts and labour||2 years|
Purchase any qualifying Fisher & Paykel appliance and register your purchase at fisherpaykel.com/ca to receives a 5-year parts & labour warranty. All Fisher & Paykel products come with a standard 2-year warranty. Only qualifying models —when registered will become a 5-year warranty. *Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact an appliance professional for more details.
Save 10% off your dream kitchen. Purchase any qualifying Fisher & Paykel range, or cooktop and wall oven combination, plus qualifying Fisher & Paykel refrigeration in a single transaction from September 1 to December 31, 2021. and receive 10% off in instant rebates at time of purchase. Terms and conditions apply. See in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more details. Promotion is not available for online orders.