Fisher & Paykel RIV3-365
Details & Features
With intuitive touchscreen, induction cooktop and a convection oven with 15 functions, cooking on this refined range is a joy.
Finish: Stainless Steel
- Cook with confidence
- Our touchscreen interface provides an intuitive guided cooking experience that helps deliver perfect results, whether you've been cooking all your life or just starting out. Cook with a favorite method, a hero ingredient, or a go-to cooking function or recipe. The screen tilts for improved ergonomics and optimal visibility while cooking.
- Generous capacity
- Featuring a large 4.8 cu ft total capacity convection oven, with enough room to fit a 32 lb turkey and full-size baking sheets.
- Cooking flexibility
- No matter what you're cooking, you've got the right heat to get perfect results. Each of the 15 oven functions have been extensively researched and carefully designed to cater to a broad range of dishes and cooking styles. The handy food probe helps you monitor your progress.
- Cooktop power
- Instant and immediate control from the highest to the gentlest heat. The finely tuned cooktop controls let you sear, stir fry or simmer to perfection. Since most of the heat generated by the cooktop is transferred into cookware, induction offers an energy-efficient cooking option.
- Design quality
- This range has craftsmanship in every detail, with real stainless steel, high-quality glass, and beautifully weighted, halo illuminated dials. Each cavity features incandescent lights and full extension telescopic racks. From the robust legs to the powerful cooktop, this Range is built to last.
- Easy to clean
- The oven features a self-cleaning function and self-clean proof side racks, which don't need to be removed when using this function. The durable induction cooktop surface only needs a quick wipe after use to keep it clean.
- Guided cooking using your touchscreen makes it simple to cook by food, function or recipe.
- Five induction cooking zones, which can be paired to form two large SmartZones
- 4.8 cu ft total oven capacity
- Beautiful LED halo-illuminated dials provide information at a glance
|Square handle option||AH-R36|
|High resolution display||Yes|
|Main oven features|
|Capacity total (AHAM)||4.8cu ft|
|Capacity usable (AHAM)||3.8cu ft|
|Main oven functions|
|Number of main oven functions||15|
|Electronic oven control||Yes|
|Main oven - True convection power||2500W|
|Supply voltage||120 - 240V|
|Depth||29 1 ⁄ 8 "|
|Height||35 3 ⁄ 4 - 36 3 ⁄ 4 "|
|Width||35 7 ⁄ 8 "|
|Gentle heat||3 settings (111°F, 158°F, 201°F)|
|Induction cooking technology||Yes|
|PowerBoost all zones||up to 5500W|
|Left front zone rating||2100W|
|Left rear zone rating||2100W|
|PowerBoost all zones||up to 5500W|
|Right front zone rating||2100W|
|Right rear zone rating||2100W|
|Pan detection system||Yes|
|Safety time out||Yes|
|Surface hot indicators||Yes|
|Parts and labor||Limited 2 Years Parts & Labor|
Purchase any qualifying Fisher & Paykel appliance and register your purchase at fisherpaykel.com/ca to receives a 5-year parts & labour warranty. All Fisher & Paykel products come with a standard 2-year warranty. Only qualifying models —when registered will become a 5-year warranty. *Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact an appliance professional for more details.
Purchase 3 or more qualifying Fisher & Paykel appliances in a single transaction from January 1–April 30, 2021 and receive 10% off in instant rebates at time of purchase. Terms and conditions apply. See in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more details. Promotion is not available for online orders.
Purchase any Fisher & Paykel range or any cooktop + wall oven combination, plus an additional qualifying product and receive a $750 instant rebate off the entire appliance purchase from January 1–April 30, 2021. Terms and conditions apply. See in-store or call your local Tasco Appliances for more details. Promotion is not available for online orders.