Fisher & Paykel HC24PCX1
Details & Features
This wall chimney range hood has contemporary styling, extracting steam, grease and cooking odors quietly and efficiently
Finish: Stainless Steel
- Easy installation
- This wall chimney vent hood is the perfect partner to your Fisher & Paykel cooktop. It can be either externally ducted or internally recirculated, making it perfect for apartments.
- Simple to clean
- Two filters effectively trap grease particles during extraction. They are easy to remove and dishwasher safe, or can be cleaned by hand in hot soapy water.
- Complementary design
- This wall chimney ventilation hood's stainless steel finish will complement any contemporary kitchen and is designed to match the rest of Fisher & Paykel's kitchen appliance family.
- Design quality
- Made from quality stainless steel with an excellent finish and robust product design, this range hood is both visually appealing and durable.
- Considered efficiency
- The extraction rate ensures interior air is not excessively removed to the outside, while LED lighting on the range hood has been chosen for energy efficiency.
- With three fan speeds, select the perfect extraction rate for your cooking
- Energy-efficient LED lighting to illuminate your cooking surface
- Powerful 600CFM maximum airflow blower
- Compliant with Title 24 regulations
|Maximum air movement||600CFM|
|Installation and cleaning|
|Air outlet size||8"|
|Dishwasher safe filters||2|
|Stainless steel filter cover||Yes|
|Number of filters||2|
|Depth||19 11 ⁄ 16 "|
|Height||38 3 ⁄ 8 - 21 1 ⁄ 16 "|
|Width||23 9 ⁄ 16 "|
|Control type||Classic style chrome touch buttons|
|Parts and labour||2 years|
Purchase any qualifying Fisher & Paykel appliance and register your purchase at fisherpaykel.com/ca to receives a 5-year parts & labour warranty. All Fisher & Paykel products come with a standard 2-year warranty. Only qualifying models —when registered will become a 5-year warranty. *Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact an appliance professional for more details.