Fisher & Paykel DD24SI9N
Details & Features
A compact size to fit anywhere, room to wash a half load, and less bending.
Finish: Panel Ready
- Seamless integration
- Slide your DishDrawer Dishwasher into an existing kitchen space or integrate into kitchen cabinetry, for a seamless look whilst delivering superior dish care.
- Ease of use
- DishDrawer Dishwashers are as easy to open and close as kitchen drawers and can be conveniently positioned at bench height for ease of loading and minimal bending. Flexible racking allows you to make adjustments to fit in a variety of dishes.
- Quick, Sanitise and Extra Dry options
- The Quick wash modifier delivers a faster wash while maintaining performance. The Sanitise option provides extra protection killing 99.9% of bacteria in the final rinse. The Extra Dry setting is perfect for plastic dishes.
- Knock to pause
- Instead of needing a remote control, these DishDrawer Dishwashers have a knock to pause function. A knock on the front panel will pause the dishwasher which can be re-started again by using the start/play button.
- Quiet performer
- Running at a very low decibel rate, these DishDrawer Dishwashers do their job without making a fuss. The combination of intelligent technology and simple mechanics means greater reliability and excellent wash performance.
- Knock to pause function is perfect if you miss a dish
- Six wash programs, as well as additional Quick wash, Sanitize and Extra Dry options
- Customize with your own kitchen cabinetry or purchase our stainless steel door panel accessory
- American Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant, this can be installed at an accessible height for loading and unloading
|Contemporary round handle kit||Part number 81671|
|Optional handle||513545 D3 front mount fitting kit|
|Optional stainless steel door kit||81262 Door DD24S|
|Capacity and Loading|
|Accommodates round plates up to||11"|
|Adjustable height, foldable cupracks||Yes|
|Fold down tines||Yes|
|Pitch adjustable tines||Yes|
|Energy star rating||Yes|
|Water usage||1.64 gal/cycle|
|Electronic fault/Diagnostic indicator||Yes|
|End of cycle beeps||Yes|
|Energy saving delay start option of up to 12 hours||Yes|
|Internal wash selector||Yes|
|Knock to pause||Yes|
|Rinse aid indicator light||Yes|
|Fan assisted drying||Yes|
|Flow through detergent dispenser||Yes|
|Noise on gentle cycle top drawer||44dBA|
|Depth||22 1 ⁄ 2 "|
|Height||16 1 ⁄ 8 "|
|Width||23 9 ⁄ 16 "|
|Parts and labor||Limited 2 Year Parts & Labor|
|Number of wash programs||15|
|Inlet water temperature||Max 140°F|
|Supplied hose to suit 3/8" (9mm) male compression fitting||Yes|
|Water pressure||0.03 Mpa - 1 Mpa (4.3-145 psi)|
Buy any 30", 36" or 48" range, wall oven or cooktop and a pair of columns refrigerators, plus an additional product from the other qualifying product list between April 1, 2020 - September 30, 2020, and receive $2600 instant rebate off entire package purchase. Visit fisherpaykel.com/ca/promotions/ or see in-store for further details.
Valid from 10/1/2020 to 12/31/2020
Buy any Fisher & Paykel 30”, 36”, or 48” Range, OR any 30" wall oven and any 30", 36" or 48" Fisher & Paykel cooktop between April 01, 2020 - September 30, 2020, and receive $750 instant rebate off another product. Visit fisherpaykel.com/ca/promotions/ or see in-store for further details.
Valid from 10/1/2020 to 12/31/2020
Buy an eligible Fisher & Paykel appliance in a single transaction, from a participating retailer before December 31, 2020, and get a five-year limited manufacturer's warranty. Visit fisherpaykel.com/ca/promotions/warranty-promo or see in-store for further details.