Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
DescriptionThe Connoisseurian 60" dual fuel range is equipped with 6 open burners and a 24" Thermo-Griddle™. Invented for professionals, but made for families. Combining flawless design with best in class features and with hand-crafted made in the USA quality, Connoisseurian ranges give you the searing power and control of gas top burners with the even heat and multi-rack capabilities of an electric oven.
Each burner produces 25,000 BTUs of searing heat and also turns down to a delicate, consistent simmer, offering precise control. Perfect for the cooking connoisseur.
MOTO-ROTIS™ MOTORIZED ROTISSERIE SYSTEM
Outdoor BBQ technology comes indoors. The industry’s first motorized rotisserie system allows you to broil mouth-watering, evenly-cooked meals at up to 550°F. Rotisserie split rod and prongs are made of heavy-duty, stainless steel, are built to last and a snap to clean. Basting pan included.
Solid stainless steel thermostatically controlled griddle plate gives you precise control over the griddle area.
Die cast chrome-plated metal knobs with black trims.
Full extension removable drip trays mounted on ball bearing rails.
This exclusive feature stops food from drying during cooking, resulting in some of the juiciest meats ever.
HEAVY-DUTY CONTINUOUS GRATES
Heavy-duty continuous grates for easy mobility on the rangetop.
|Series Name||• CONNOISSEURIAN|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane|
|Manufacturer Color||Stainless Steel|
• Five 25,000 BTU open style burners turn down to a True Simmer
• One 8,000 BTU Small Pan Burner turns down to an extra low simmer
• 24 inch wide 30,000 BTU Stainless Steel Griddle Plate with Thermostatic Control and Stainless Steel Cover
|Burner/Element Size||• 24" Thermo-Griddle™|
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||
• Large Oven: 5.4
• Small Oven: 3.6
• Total Capacity: 9.0
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Digital Temperature Control||Yes|
• Dual air-flow convection (Both ovens)
• Two speed cooling fan (Both ovens)
• Moist Cooking
• Meat Probe (Both ovens)
• Dual kitchen timers (Both ovens)
• Hidden bake element (Both ovens)
• Ribbon Broil element under glass results in BBQ quality searing (Both ovens)
• Flex-Roll™ oven racks for smooth operation
• Adjustable front legs for easy leveling (Both ovens)
• Titanium speck porcelain oven interior (Both ovens)
• 6 rack positions w/ 3 racks provided (Both ovens)
• Broil pan provided
• 1-1/4" thick professional-style handle (Both ovens)
• Heavy-duty oven door hinges (Both ovens)
• Stay-Cool™ die cast, chrome plated metal knobs
• Professional stye heavy duty cast iron grates with easy to clean matte porcelain finish
• Full extension drip trays on EZ-Glides™
• Flush island trim
• All burners have auto-ignition and re-ignition
• Self Clean (Both ovens)
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Net||860 lb(s) / 390.09 kg|
|Shipping||899.99 lb(s) / 408.23 kg|
• ONE (1) Year full parts and labor covers entire product with the exception of painted or decorative parts (Light bulbs covered for 60 days after installation). Standard shipping only. Expedited shipping will be at customers’ expense.
• FIVE (5) Years limited part replacement warranty. Covers part replacement due to malfunction during normal operation.
• LIFETIME warranty (non-transferable) on stainless steel sheet metal body parts, against corrosion (excludes stainless steel barbecue grates and coverage for neglect, abuse, damage, normal heat discoloration). Contact Capital for full warranty details.
|Width||59.87 inch(es) / 152.08 cm|
|Height||36 inch(es) / 91.44 cm|
|Depth (Without Handles)||28.37 inch(es) / 72.07 cm|
• Large 5.4 cu. ft. oven cavity – 27” W X 16-1/2” H X 21” D
• Large 2.4 cu. ft. oven cavity – 12” W X 16-1/2” H X 21” D